The problem with taking the time to post in a forum about a game about posting in a forum is that at some point you get overwhelmed with your cereal bowl of meta and stick to programming the spoon. Or something. It's mostly a reflection of reading forums for a decade.
Pick something to post about.
Marvel in your generally reprehensible skillset.
* Maybe 6 images in the game total right now, it's almost entirely rectangles, lines and text
* Mostly done in 3 weekends
* Unlike my day job, this had little to no planning. Just went straight to code funIdeas / Planning
- I actually took in a lot of feedback based on general crowd reaction. So I spent a few days clarifying UI bits. "Helpful" is now "Sarcasm", it's now clearer who's being owned, various other things.
- Working on the refresh page right now. It involves slamming F5 repeatedly. It's also a balance mechanic to reduce ban risk.
- User creation is also on the way. Think of "Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar".
- There is actual progression, I swear. It just relies on me getting User Creation and refresh working.
- There are different types of bans with different results, but when you get banned you don't lose your stats or start over. It's just another stage in your meta persona.
- The ads links work, by the way. But I need to actually get some quality nigerian scams and bonus powers working through it.
- The other big change coming is Defense Forces. It's kind of like alignment or Paragon/Renegade, only more like Nintendo/Sony/Sega.
- Some other stuff I'm forgetting at the moment.
Anything obvious I'm missing?