Somebody, let Huey Lewis know: this is it.
The Prince of Arcade arrives triumphantly in Montreal TONIGHT! Are you ready for the raddest, baddest, most ultimate gaming experience since the Nintendo Power Glove? The question is rhetorical, of course!
THE GALLERY — Delicious feasts of indie gaming, writ large and taking charge.
– Pico3 by Les Collégiennes
– Nidhogg by Messhof (Mark Essen)
– 1… 2… 3… Kick It! (formerly ooo! ooO! oOO! OOO!) by Dejobaan Games
– Project SkyFortress by Owen Deery & Gabriel Verdon
– BONUS: Special Mystery Guest
– BONUS: Brutally Unfair Tactics Totally Ok Now (B.U.T.T.O.N.): Cyborg Edition by Copenhagen Games Collective (Babycastles Remix)
THE HOMEBREW LOUNGE — The consoles of yesteryear; the designers of todayeryear.
– A Slow Year by Ian Bogost
– Halo 2600 by Ed Fries
– JoustPong by Kirk Israel
– SCSIcide by Joe Grand
THE MUSIC — Get down with your bad/Mirror-world self.
– Aliceffekt (DJ set)
– Cadence Weapon (DJ set)
– Marc & Coriander (psychedelic folk beat-boxing)
– circle triangle square (Gameboy crew)
– Rebecca Jurkovics (ukelele heroine)
THE DETAILS — Be there. Play fair.
Tuesday, November 9 2010
8pm to 1am
7240 Rue Clark, 2nd floor
(De Castelnau metro)
$10 at the door ($5 with a MIGS conference pass)*
And last but not least…
* Please specify Kosher or Vegetarian videogame options with ticket purchase.